Saturday, June 14, 2014

Bacon Muffins


Hello! This is a very special post because it is the first guest post here in Sir Cupcakes. My sister Joy-mee decided to make bacon muffins for Father's Day. She will be semi-regularly be posting some stuffs in the future, so you should look forward for that.

I would like to thank my dad because he made me who I am today.

Dad, I would like to thank all of the sacrifices you made just to make us happy. I remembered when we were young, while mom was working abroad, you became both our mother and father. 

I remembered the time when you will wake up first thing in the morning just to cook us some breakfast, drive us to school and then go to work. I made these muffins for you, to remind you of those memories.


There is nothing in this world that could be compared to you. I would also like to say sorry for being stubborn and for not being obedient most of the times.

Thank you and I love you. Happy Father's Day.


These muffins are generously filled with bacon goodness. Perfect for our hardworking fathers, giving them the much needed energy guiding us everyday of their lives.

Bacon Muffins
Notes [ HEART: Bacon, BASE: Bread ]

Ingredients [makes about 12 regular muffins or 30 mini muffins]
1 c. milk
1/4 c. vegetable oil
1 egg
2 c. all-purpose flour
1/3 c. sugar
3 tsp. baking powder
1/2 tsp. salt
1/2 c. chopped cooked bacon [about 15 slices]

Directions
1. PREPARE PAN: Preheat oven to 400°F. Grease bottoms of 12 regular muffin pan or 30 mini muffin pan, or line with paper liners.
2. PREPARE BATTER: Beat milk, oil, and egg in a bowl. Sift flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt, then stir into the milk mixture just until flour is moistened. Batter will be lumpy. Fold in the cooked bacon.
3. BAKE MUFFINS: Bake regular muffins for about 20 minutes or mini muffins for 15 minutes, until the edges are golden brown.
4. SERVE: Serve fresh out of the oven. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment