Sunday, August 11, 2013

Cheesecake "Ice Cream and Blondie"


Do you enjoy brownies and ice cream together? I told you in my previous post that I do. If you don't like it because you are not a chocolate person, then why not try this cheesecake version? This just feels like ice cream and brownies in your mouth, but with different flavors. Anyone who loves cheesecakes will surely love this.

Summer is not over yet, it is still hot outside. Instead of just settling for ice cream, you can kick it up a notch by adding blondies in there. I guarantee you a delicious treat that serves as a final ode to the fading summer. [yeah, I suck at describing things >.>]


Cheesecake "Ice Cream and Blondie"
Notes [ HEAD: Cream Cheese, HEART: Blueberry, BASE: Graham Cracker ]

Ingredients

Direction
1. ASSEMBLE AND SERVE: Arrange blondies on a plate, top off with a scoop of the cheesecake ice cream. Serve with fresh blueberries.

Do you love ice cream and brownies together?

No comments:

Post a Comment